What are its claims?To save you the hassle of digesting the sales pitch I have summarised what they say about themselves here:
A powerful manual teaching you how to dramatically increase your sales
- Showing you how to completely reverse the attitude of a customer who literally slams the door shut
- Showing you how to make your presentation so irresistible that you won’t have to sell
- Teaching you how to get people to buy from you on the basis of pure confidence
- Demonstrating how it is impossible to fail when nothing is left to chance
- Showing you the attitude necessary to overcome objections
Is anyone buying it?Here I can provide you with some hard facts. We can use statistics provided by the payment processor. They have something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It’s an indication of how well the product is selling. I’ve taken this amount and produced a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. How They Sold In 1938 scores 74.49/100 which is around standard.
Your buying optionsBy now you’ve read through the résumé of what the product does (or claims to do…). You’ve read the user reviews on the right hand side of the page. Maybe you’ve decided you might like to buy the product. So what next?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click through to http://boboros.net/, and find their link to buy the product. From there you’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can make payment with a credit/debit card or PayPal. As of the time of writing this review the standard price for the product was $29.
Option 2: Buy Through MeIf you click this link: boboros.net you’ll also be taken through to boboros.net, where you can buy the product in the same way as the first option. However, because you were sent to the site through a special link, I get the credit for sending you over. If you do end up buying, I will be given a commission. The cost to you is the same regardless of which method you choose You might like to go for this option if:
- You feel my site has helped you and you’d like to say thanks.
- You’d like to receive a purchase bonus (see below)